I've found a new gem in Boston's Beacon Hill neighborhood. While I spent my weekend shopping for vintage finds, I ran into Bella Vita Cafe just down the street from my favorite outpost of Second Time Around.
With free Wi-Fi during the weekdays, I can see that this cafe would be busy all day long. Fortunately, on the weekends they keep the coffee drinkers at bay, which makes it easy to pop in for one of their great salads or sandwiches. With sandwiches made from fresh French Bread, and great ingredients, it was hard to save room for the desserts and authentic Italian ice cream (gellato).
Located right on Charles Street, you get a pretty diverse crowd of students and residents or the occasional tourist making for some great people watching from the tables by the windows at the front of the shop. Make sure to flag down your waitress, as they seemed pretty occupied by the crowded tables and orders flying from the kitchen.
If you find yourself in Beacon Hill, I think it is worth a quick stop to recharge and help you keep on shopping!
Check them out here.
Join me in love and laughter, adventure and disaster on the road to perfect pie.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment