Join me in love and laughter, adventure and disaster on the road to perfect pie.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table

A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
What started out as a slow read quickly became my nighttime treat. I found Molly's journey through family ups and downs, surrounded by the foods that defined those moments both poignant and often pretty entertaining. At first I was worried that the recipes were going to stay on the basic side, but as Molly develops, so does the food. I've read a bunch of food novels with recipes interwoven, but this is by far my favorite of them.
Bravo!
I can't wait to start trying some of the recipes :-)

View all my reviews >>

No comments: