Join me in love and laughter, adventure and disaster on the road to perfect pie.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Washington Square Tavern

Just down the street from my house is a great restaurant - the Washington Square Tavern. I've been there a few times now. Once with my family, once for drinks, and then another time for dinner with a friend. With the exception of going with my family, the place is always packed. Last week I waited 45 minutes to get to a table, but it is well worth the wait. So far my one big recommendation would be the burgers. Amazing. I prefer mine on the medium rare side, but might need to start ordering medium here. I thought I could hear some mooing...

But I'll be back to try some of the great pastas, seafood and other amazing smelling dishes that were surrounding me at other tables. Too bad you can't just reach over and eat off of other people's plates.

Till next time!

No comments: