I was only introduced to Indian food 4 years ago or so. My friends at work were alerted to my non-Indian eating experiences and took immediate action. Ever since I've been hooked to the earthy and spicy flavors.
Unfortunately (or I guess for some fortunately) I happen to live a block from a wonderful Indian restaurant. I'm lucky that I don't walk home by their front door, otherwise the consequences on the majority of my wardrobe would be immediately known. Although, as it is, I'm likely financing the owner's kid's college education.
Action needed to be taken.
When I saw the listing for an Indian Cooking class, it was just a few short moments later that I pressed "purchase." I wanted to learn more about the spices, how to adjust a recipe, things to look out for and places in Boston to go and shop for supplies. The side benefit of course being that I might cut my takeout bill in half.
There were a number of things that I learned to make, and I expect to try a few other things now that I understand how everything works together. Check back for some new adventurous recipes!
Join me in love and laughter, adventure and disaster on the road to perfect pie.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment